LynxTechnik yellobrik Fibre Optic To L-Band Receiver (Fibre LC Connectors)
The ORX 1900 is a compact fibre optic receiver for RF signals within the extended L-Band range of 700MHz to 2300MHz.
When paired with the fibre optic transmitter for RF signals (yellobrik OTX 1910) you have a very cost effective optical transmitter/receiver system for long haul distances.
- Support L-Band frequencies 700MHz - 2300MHz
- Dual L-Band RF outputs
- Fibre input range 1270nm - 1610nm
- Simplex LC/PC singlemode optical connection
- Connector: 1 x LC/PC singlemode
- Frequency Range: 1270nm to 1610nm
- Input Range: +4dBm to -6dBm
- Connector: 2 x 75 Ohm F-Type
- Frequency Range: 700MHz - 2300MHz
- Return Loss: >14dB
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- Power Consumption max. 3 Watts
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- ORX 1900
- 12V DC power supply
- Velcro mounting strip
- (Fibre optic cable not included)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.