Kramer VP-731 9-Input HDMI Pro-Scale Switcher Scaler
The VP-731 is a 9-input scaler/switcher for analog video, digital video, balanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It up or down-scales composite, s-Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI, computer graphics video and JPEG files to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output resolution on one HDMI and two 15-pin HD outputs. It includes a power amplifier to drive loudspeakers. The unit provides glitch-free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade-thru-black) switching technology. The VP-731 is the same as the VP-730 with the addition of Ethernet control.
- HQV® Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Video Inputs - 2 universal video each on 3 BNC connectors (composite, s-Video, component), 4 computer graphics/component video (15-pin HD), 2 HDMI and 1 USB (for JPEG data).
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- Projector Anywhere™ Technology - Horizontal & vertical geometry controls to compensate for off-axis projector placement.
- Scaled Video Outputs - 1 HDMI & 2 15-pin HD.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Multi-Standard - Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - 32 plus 4 user-definable (custom) output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letter box, and user definable settings.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) for Every Analog Video Input - Supports embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Built-In Audio Amplifier - 6W RMS per channel audio amplifier with speaker output connectors.
- Audio Inputs - 6 balanced or S/PDIF audio (each selectable) on terminal blocks, one for each of the 2 universal video and 4 computer graphics video inputs. Individual level adjustment.
- Audio Outputs - Speaker, S/PDIF (RCA) and balanced stereo audio (terminal blocks). Embeds & de-embeds HDMI audio. Master volume control.
- Audio Delay - Adjustable from 0 to 340msec.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features - Designed to improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Text Overlay.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Front Panel Freeze Frame.
- Video Blanking - Blue or black screen selectable.
- Zoom - 100% to 400%.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (with on-screen menus), VP-729 iPhone® App (inputs need to be renamed), Ethernet and RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U, rack "ears" included.
|INPUT||2 universal Y/CV, Pb/C, Pr (composite, s-Video and component); 1Vpp/75Î© on BNC connectors;
4 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector (VGA through UXGA);
2 HDMI connectors;
1 USB connector; For each universal input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input and digital S/PDIF input on RCA connectors. For each UXGA input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input on a 3.5mm mini jack connector.
|OUTPUTS||1 HDMI connector;
2 x PC (computer graphics) on 15-pin HD connectors;
1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block;
1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector;
|COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD||Supports HDMI and HDCP.|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTION||Native HDMI, 640x480x60Hz, 640x480x75Hz, 800x600x50Hz, 800x600x60Hz, 800x600x75Hz, 1024x768x50Hz, 1024x768x60Hz, 1024x768x75Hz, 1280x768x50Hz, 1280x768x60Hz, 1280x720x60Hz, 1280x800x60Hz, 1280x1024x50Hz, 1280x1024x60Hz, 1280x1024x75Hz, 1366x768x50Hz, 1366x768x60Hz, 1400x1050x50Hz, 1400x1050x60Hz, 1600x1200x50Hz, 1600x1200x60Hz, 1680x1050x60Hz, 1920x1080x60Hz, 1920x1200x60Hz, 480px60Hz, 576px60Hz, 720px50Hz, 720px60Hz, 1080ix50Hz, 1080ix60Hz, 1080px50Hz, 1080px60Hz, 720x480x59.94Hz, 1280x720x59.94Hz, 1920x1080ix59.94Hz, 1920x1080x23.98Hz, 1920x1080x29.97Hz, 1920x1080x59.94Hz or custom.|
|CONTROL||Front panel buttons/OSD, IR remote control, RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector, Ethernet.|
|ADDITIONAL CONTROLS||Picture-In-Picture: Video-in-Graphics (or vice versa), Picture-and-Picture or Split Screen (two images side-by-side), freeze, zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, video and audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling and aspect ratio change, EDID capture, text overlay, slide show.|
|POWER SOURCE||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 30VA automatic power supply.|
|DIMENSIONS||19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.|
|WEIGHT||3kg (6.6lbs) approx.|
|ACCESSORIES||Null-modem adapter, rack "ears", IR remote control, 2 sets of C-SF/2RVM-0.5 cables, power cord, control application program via RS-232 (PC) and via Ethernet (i-Phone® and PC).|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.