Ophit DVI To Fibre Extenders(TX/RX), 7 Channels, LC Connectors
Ophit's DQL with fibre optical cable system allows your Dual digital flat panel display extend up to 100 meters (330 feet) away from host via TMDS digital signal transmission.
- High speed and long distance transmission by 7 channel LC type multi-mode optical fibre
- Extend up to 100meters (330ft)
- Self EDID detecting function for EDID information.
- Supports Single link and Dual link by selectable function switch
- It can support two mode for DDC
- Real mode: Uses one CAT-5 cable for DDC
- Emulation: Pseudo-DDC detection function for EDID information (no need of CAT-5 Connection)
- EMC & Safety: CE, FCC
- Connector (transmitter): DVI-I (female), LC connector (female), RJ-45 Jack (female)
- Connector (receiver): DVI-I (female), LC connector (female), RJ-45 Jack (female)
- Optic Fiber : 7ch / Multi-mode(50/125μm)
- Video Bandwidth (pixel clock): Single link (max 225MHz) / Dual link
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600) @ 60Hz / 100M (330ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): Single link 1.0W (max) / Dual link 1.4W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 2.5W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Power Supply (receiver): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 180W x 90D x 30H (mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.