Lightware TX100R HDMI extender over 2x CATx TP cable, HDCP compliant (Transmitter)
The Lightware DVI-HDCP-TP and HDMI-TP 100R series deep colour extenders can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables. They fully support HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption. The DVI-HDCP-TP series extenders feature screw-locking DVI connectors to ensure reliable operation in professional environments, instead of the easily unpluggable HDMI connectors while keeping the benefits of the HDMI 1.3a interface with audio.
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware's attentive design. Any transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware's hybrid modular matrix concept, it is even possible to connect an extender directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP series input or output board (MX-HDMI-TP-IB or MX-HDMI-TP-OB).
Power source can be set by jumper for local supply with plug-in adapter, or for remote supply through TP CATx cable. All devices can be mounted on rack shelf, or used standalone. Supporting HDMI1.3 standard, these products can be seamlessly connected to Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or even Apple TV.
Advanced EDID Management - the well-known Lightware technology - is built in the 100 series transmitters. Using the Factory, Custom or Transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter's input connector. Advanced EDID Management eliminates noise and bit errors on DDC lines and fixes the resolution, video- and audio parameters emulated to the source.
TMDS reclocking: unique to Lightware 100 series twisted pair receivers we provide this professional feature. The circuitry cleans the signal from noise and jitter ensuring a stable recovered digital signal at outputs with sharp transitions and accurate timing.
Equalization on receiver's RJ45 input connectors is available for automatic adaptive or fine tuneable manual operation. In manual mode the 25 turn trim pot allows the most accurate setting between 0 and 40dB values which helps tweaking the given cable loss even on highest 1080p resolution.
- Home theatre systems
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- Digital signage
- Extends HDMI 1.3a, HDCP1.1 and DVI 1.0 signals
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximal resolutions
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware Twisted Pair device
- Jumper selectable local or remote power source
- Precise manual, or automatic adaptive cable equalization adjustment
- TMDS reclocking in receiver
- Advanced EDID Management in transmitter
- Metal housing for professional use and rack mounting
- Data rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per colour)
- Resolution: 640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 deep colour
- HDCP pass through: yes
- EDID memory (TX): yes, 49 factory preset, 50 user presets
- EDID emulation (TX): yes, from memory or transparent
- TP cable equalization: 0-40 dB automatic
- Front panel control (TX): yes, EDID learn button, EDID selector switch
- Front panel control (RX): yes, EQ setting
- LED indicators (TX): EDID state, hot plug, source 5V
- LED indicators (RX): EQ mode, signal present, hot plug
- RS-232 pass through: yes
- Power supply: external power adaptor (100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz), (12V DC, 1A)
- Power consumption (TX): 2 W
- Power consumption (RX): 4 W
- Enclosure: 2 mm metal
- Dimensions: 98 W x 67 D x 25 H mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- TX input, RX output: HDMI or 29-pole DVI-I (digital only)
- TX output, RX input: 2 x RJ45
- RS-232: 9-pole standard D-sub
- Power: locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.