Lightware TX50 DVI extender over CATx twisted pair cable, HDCP compliant (Transmitter)
The Lightware DVI-HDCP-TP and HDMI-TP 50 series extenders can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables. They fully support HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption. The DVI-HDCP-TP series extenders feature screw-locking DVI connectors to ensure reliable operation in professional environments, instead of the easily unpluggable HDMI connectors while keeping the benefits of the HDMI 1.3a interface.
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware's attentive design. Any transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware's hybrid modular matrix concept, it is even possible to connect an extender directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP series input or output board (MX-HDMI-TP-IB or MX-HDMI-TP-OB).
Power source can be set by jumper for local supply with plug-in adapter, or for remote supply through TP CATx cable. All devices can be mounted on rack shelf, or used standalone.
Supporting the latest HDMI 1.3 standard, these products can be seamlessly connected to the latest Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or even Apple TV. Inputs are equalized on all receivers; this way up to 65 meter long cable extension can be achieved with CAT7S/FTP cable on 1920x1080p@60Hz resolution. Accessible distances depend on the used cable quality and signal resolution.
- Home theatre systems
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- Rental and Staging
- Digital signage
- Extends HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 signals
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximum resolutions
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware twisted pair device
- Jumper selectable local or remote (remote-send / remote-receive) power source
- Automatic adaptive cable equalization adjustment
- Metal housing for professional use and rack mounting
- Data rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per colour)
- Resolution: 640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 deep colour
- HDCP pass through: Yes
- EDID memory: No
- EDID support: None (transparent)
- TP cable equalization: 0-40dB automatic
- LED indicators: Power
- Front panel control: None
- RS-232 pass through: No
- Power: External power adaptor (100 to 240 V AC, 50/60Hz), (12V DC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Enclosure: 2 mm metal
- Dimensions: 98 W x 67 D x 25 H mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- TX input, RX output: HDMI or 29-pole DVI-I (digital only)
- TX output, RX input: 2 x RJ45
- Power: Locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.