Lightware Matchbox-Sized Power And RS-232 Injector
The Lightware BR-TP-COM is a matchbox sized DDC cable breakout which has two RJ45 connectors, a serial RS-232 control port and a locking DC connector. The device doesn't need to be supplied with power unless it is intended to work as a remote power source - this application requires the optional power supply. In this case it can transfer +12V through the CATx cable for connected devices.
The two RJ45 connectors break the CATx DDC cable which opens the door for the user to control any options and the EDID management via the RS-232 port. It makes the BR-TP-COM very useful in applications where it is used with HDMI-TP extenders as an access for the RS-232 port or as a remote power source.
BR-TP-COM is used to perform source selection, audio and video autosense, priority settings and EDID management in WP-UMX-TP or FP-UMX-TP transmitters from remote location over RS-232 control.
- Creates an access to the EDID management
- Control options available through RS-232
- It doesn't need to be supplied with power unless it is intended to work as a remote power source
- Works as a remote +12V power source for Lightware TP series wallplates and all other TP series extenders
- Solid metal housing for professional use
- HDCP pass through: Yes
- EDID emulation: Transparent EDID
- RS-232 pass through: Yes
- Power consumption: 0 W
- Enclosure: Solid metal
- Dimensions: 55 W x 42 D x 30 H mm
- Weight: 105 g
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- TX input , RX output: RJ-45 connectors
- Serial port: RS-232 9 pole D-sub
- Power (for remote power option): 12V 2.1/5.5 mm locking DC connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.