Ophit Optical HDMI Pigtail Module Extender Set With HDCP Support, SC Connector
Ophit's HSP, optical HDMI Pigtail module extender, is designed to allow you to extend your digital flat panel display over 300 meters (1,000 feet) away from the host based on HDMI standard by optical transmission technology.
The HSP can transmit EDID data and HDCP over fibre in real time.
- High speed and long distance transmission by 1 channel SC type multi-mode optical fibre
- Supports resolution up to HDTV/1080P, PC/WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted over optical fiber
- HDCP 1.3a and HDCP Compliant
- Supports 12 bit Deep color
- Uses slim and light Aluminum case
- EMC & Safety : CE, UL, FCC
- Connector (transmitter): HDMI A type (male), SC connector (female)
- Connector (receiver): HDMI A type (male), SC connector (female)
- Optic Fibre: 1ch / Multi-mode(50/125μm)
- Pixel Clock: 225MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 1.3W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.1W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter): Optional
- Power Supply (receiver): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 300W x 33D x 12H (mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.