Ophit DVI Fibre Optic 1 Channel Extender Set (TX/RX), SC Connector
The Ophit DSP optical DVI extension module, is designed to let digital flat panel displays extend over 300 meters(1,000 feet) away from the host. The DSP is based on DVI standard by optical transmission technology. It can transmit EDID data and HDCP over fibre in real time. DSP can be used with DVI device as well as HDMI standard devices such as Blu-Ray players, games consoles as well as traditional DVI devices.
- High speed and long distance transmission by 1 channel SC type multi-mode optical fibre
- Supports resolutions up to HDTV/1080P, PC/WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted over optical fibre
- HDCP compliant
- Uses slim and light Aluminum case
- EMC & Safety : CE, FCC, UL
- Connector (transmitter): DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Connector (receiver): DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Optic fibre: 1ch / Multi-mode
- Pixel Clock: 225MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolutions & Distance :
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 1.3W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.1W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter): Optional
- Power Supply (receiver): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 40W x 60D x 14H (mm)
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.