Datapath Single Channel Dual-Link DVI Capture Card
The VisionDVI-DL is a single channel PCI express dual-link DVI capture card. A stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in video capture card, the VisionDVI-DL delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bandwidth. A maximum canvas of 4kx4k allows any DVI source to be captured.
The VisionDVI-DL capture card has integrated DVI equalizers on its inputs to support longer input cable lengths (up to 20m). This video capture card is suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Large video walls
- High resolution, high bandwidth applications
- Advanced Medical and Machine Vision capture
- Radar, Security/Surveillance and Military applications
- IP Render decode capture
The VisionDVI-DL, dual-link DVI capture card, is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the card, run the VisionDVI-DL application to automatically detect the video source resolution and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Wall Control-red presents a representational window of the entire display wall showing position and size of video windows. Datapath Wall Control-red video wall software enables you to configure your multi-screen display, launch video overlays and create a video wall layout configuration. With the full version it is possible to save layouts and recall them for future use and also operate Wall Control video wall software on a remote PC via a network connection.
For streaming applications, the VisionDVI-DL capture card can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionDVI-DL capture card due to its built-in WDM support.
- Single channel PCI Express 4 lane bus with maximum data rate of 650MB/sec, allowing high resolution sources to be displayed at full frame rate
- Support for 330MHz pixel clock and a maximum canvas of 4k x 4k
- HD video capture for all progressive and interlaced DVI/HDMI modes
- Captures Quad-HD (2160p) Digital Cinema modes at 24/25/30fps
- 128MB on board frame buffer
- Input equalisation supporting longer input cables
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather high quality scaling (7x3 Polyphase filter)
|Maximum Sample Rate||
|Video Capture Memory||
|Input Mode Detection||
|Pixel Transfer Formats||
|Video Format Options||
|Operating System Support||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.