LynxTechnik yellobrik 4 Channel Fibre CWDM - LC Connectors (1450nm - 1530nm)
The OCM 1843 is a compact CWDM passive 4 channel optical multiplexer / demultiplexer designed to send and receive up to 4 individual signals over a single fibre link. The module has an UPG (Upgrade) port to cascade into other optical multiplexer / demultiplexer to expand the total number of multiplexed signals.
The module can be used standalone or integrated into the optional RFR 1018 1/2 RU 19" rack frame, which can accommodate up to four 4 channel modules. Ideal for system installations. Ideally suited for use with the CWDM yellobrik fibre modules.
Ideally suited for use with the ORX 1800, ORR 1802 receivers / OTX 1840, OTT 1812 CWDM transmitters / OTR 1840 CWDM transceiver and the OET 1540 Ethernet Transceiver (18 wavelengths available as specified in ITU-T G.694.2).
- Send / receive up to 4 channels over a single fibre link
- Passive operation (no power required)
- Combine all four modules for up to 16 channels
- LC/PC single mode optical connections
- Optional ½ RU 19" rack frame
- 4 x Fibre Optic I/O channels
- Centre frequencies taken from ITU-T G.694.2
- OCM 1841 = 1270,1290,1310,1330nm
- OCM 1842 = 1350,1370,1390,1410nm
- OCM 1843 = 1470,1490,1510,1530nm
- OCM 1844 = 1550,1570,1590,1610nm
- 1 x COM (common) connection = multiplexed I/O
- 1 x UPG (Upgrade) I/O connection (pass band connection to other OCM 189x modules)
- LC/PC connectors SMF (single mode)
- Channel Insertion loss: 2.7dB
- UPG Insertion loss: 2.7dB
- Polarization dependant loss: max 0.2dB
- Return Loss: > 45dB
- Isolation (to adjacent channel): > 30dB
- Directivity > 55dB
- Temp. dependant loss: < 0.005dB/ºC
- Temp. dependant change of wavelength: < 0.003nm/ºC
- Max. input power: 500mw
- Single or full duplex operation
- None required (passive operation)
- L: 110mm x W: 100mm x H:19mm (4.33" x 3.93" x 0.75")
- OCM 1841. OCM 1842, OCM 1843, OCM 1844
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.