Lightware 1 In 2 Out Fibre Optical Splitter with NT Neutrik OpticalCON Connectors
The Lightware SP2OPT distributes one optical signal to two identical outputs. The splitter is available with different connectors: OpticalCON, -LC, -SC, -ST. The Neutrik OpticalCON version works with dual channel cable where both A and B fibers are split.
No power supply is required as the devices have no active electrical parts. This helps to minimize the system costs in comparison to active distribution amplifiers.
- Multiroom video and audio
- Conference rooms, collaborative telepresence
- Rental and Staging
- Digital signage
- Splits fibre signal to 2 destinations
- Selectable connectors: Neutrik OpticalCON, -LC, -SC, -ST
- No power required
- 1 rack width, metal enclosure
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- Two identical outputs
- Fibre: Multimode 50/125 fiber core
- Insertion loss (worst case): -4 dB
- Enclosure: 1U quarter rack, 1mm metal
- Dimensions: 110 W x 181 D x 42.2 H mm
- Net weight - SP2OPT-SC, ST, LC: 610 g
- Net weight - SP2OPT-NT: 700 g
- Compliancy: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
Maximum Extension Distances
|OM2 Fibre (m)||1000*|
|OM4 Fibre (m)||2000*|
*depending on cable type and connections. Further connections have influence on the system's total insertion loss.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.