Lightware TX110R Analog/Digital Video & Audio Extension over CATx Cable (Transmitter)
Lightware's UMX-TP-TX100R is an all-round, universal video and audio transmitter for ever-changing environments such as small board rooms and classrooms. The extender was designed to handle digital and analog video and audio signals e.g. VGA, YPbPr, DVI and HDMI 1.3 with analog stereo, 5.1 S/PDIF and even 7.1 HDMI embedded audio.
Analog signals are converted to digital formats and digital or digitized analog audio is embedded in the video stream. UMX-TP-TX100R handles HDCP encryption and has an HDCP enable/disable function.
Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation (separate rotate switch for VGA and HDMI inputs), the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter's input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any VGA or HDMI laptop and fixes the output format conforming to the system performance.
Control options available through RS-232: UMX-TP-TX100R can be controlled from either Touch controller or Control System. The transmitter has RS-232 pass-through option which allows direct bi-directional communication between Touch controller and Control System.
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware's attentive design. The transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware's Hybrid Modular Matrix
concept, it is even possible to connect the UMX-TP-TX100R directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP or MX-DVI-TP series input board.
- Small classrooms
- Conference rooms, collaborative telepresence
- Control room
- Home cinema
- Supports VGA, YPbPr, DVI and HDMI 1.3 signals
- Accepts analog stereo; 5.1 S/PDIF and even 7.1 HDMI embedded audio signals
- Audio embedding on output
- Volume, gain and balance control
- Phase invert and DC filter option
- Max cable length of 65m (CAT7 SFTP)@1080p60, 40m (CAT5e UTP) @1080p60, 60m (CAT6 FTP) @1080p60
- All analog signals are converted to digital formats
- Auto select function for video and audio inputs
- Uncompressed video/audio up to 6.75 Gbps
- Input (video & audio) status LEDs
- Local or remote power source
- HDCP compliant
- RS-232 control
- Rack mounting options
- Locking DC connector
- Data rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per color)
- Resolution: up to 1080p / 1920 x 1200 / 2048 x 1080
- Digital audio formats: stereo PCM, 5.1 Dolby Digital, 5.1 DTS
- Input cable equalization: automatic max 20 m
- EDID emulation: yes, Advanced EDID Management
- EDID memory: 2 x 5 factory preset, 2 x 4 user programmable
- VGA to digital conversion: 0 microseconds delay
- HDCP pass-through: yes
- RS-232 pass-through: yes, configurable
- RS-232 (control option): 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 Baud Rx,Tx (local or through CATx)(default: 57600
- Power: universal power adaptor, DC 12V 1 A
- Power consumption: 3.2 W (typ) 4 W (max), 4.8 W (remote power for RX)
- Enclosure: 1mm metal
- Dimensions: 221 W x 67.6 D x 26 H mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- Digital video input: HDMI connector
- Analog video input: VGA connector
- Digital audio input: S/PDIF (RCA)
- Analog audio input: L+R RCA (Analog Stereo)
- TP output: 2 x RJ45
- Serial port: 9-pole D-sub
- Power: locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
Analog Audio Input
- Volume: -63 .. 0 dB
- Gain: 0 .. 24 dB
- Balance: 0 .. 100%
- Phase invert: On/Off
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.