Lightware TX200R Professional Grade CATx TP HDMI Extender, HDCP Compliant (Transmitter)
The Lightware HDMI-TP 200 series extenders can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables. They fully support HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption.
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware's attentive design. Any transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware's hybrid modular matrix concept, it is even possible to connect an extender box directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP series input or output board (MX-HDMI-TP-IB or MX-HDMI-TP-OB).
Power source can be set by jumper for local supply with plug-in adapter, or for remote supply through TP CATx cable. All devices can be mounted on rack shelf or used standalone.
Supporting HDMI 1.3 standard, these products can be seamlessly connected to Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or even Apple TV.
USB Control allows Device Settings (like EDID Management); Firmware Upgrades; and real-time Signal status query (like HDCP status, DVI or HDMI mode, Signal presence etc.) from any laptop, computer or control system.
Dual output is available on both units through a built-in distribution amplifier. HDMI-TP-TX200R has a local monitor HDMI output to enable easy monitoring of the outgoing signal and HDMI-TP-RX200R has two identical HDMI outputs.
Advanced EDID Management - the well known Lightware technology - is built in the 200 series extenders. Using the Factory, Custom or Transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter's input connector. Advanced EDID Management eliminates noise and bit errors on DDC lines and fixes the resolution, video and audio parameters emulated to the source.
Pixel Accurate Reclocking: this unique feature in Lightware 200 series twisted pair extenders provides an exceptional signal regeneration capability. The circuitry cleans the signal from noise and jitter caused by long cable runs. This makes the output signal stable with sharp transitions and accurate timing.
Equalization on the receiver's RJ45 input connectors is available for automatic adaptive or fine tuneable manual operation. In manual mode the 25 turn trim pot allows the most accurate setting between 0 and 40 dB values. This helps by tweaking the given cable loss even on the highest 1080p resolution.
- Home theatre systems
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- Digital signage
- Extends HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 signals
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximal resolutions
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware Twisted Pair device
- Jumper selectable local or remote power source
- Precise manual, or automatic adaptive cable equalization adjustment
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking in both transmitter and receiver
- Advanced EDID Management in both transmitter and receiver
- Several status LEDs
- Local monitor buffered loop output at transmitter
- Two identical HDMI outputs at receiver
- RS-232 pass through
- Metal housing for professional use and rack mounting
- Data rate: 2.25 Gbps per colour
- Resolution: 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 or2048 x 1080 deep colour
- HDCP pass through: yes
- EDID memory (TX): yes, 49 factory preset, 50 user presets
- EDID emulation (TX): yes, from memory or transparent
- EDID memory (RX): yes, 1 factory preset, 8 user presets
- EDID emulation (RX): yes, from memory or transparent
- TP cable equalization (RX): 0-40 dB manual or automatic
- Front panel control (TX): yes, EDID learn button, EDID selector switch
- Front panel control (RX): yes, EDID learn button, EDID selector switch EQ setting
- LED indicators (TX): HDCP active, HDMI active, Signal present, source 5 V, EDID state, hot plugs
- LED indicators (RX): HDCP active, HDMI active, Signal present, EQ mode, EDID state, hot plugs
- RS-232 pass through: yes
- Power supply: External power adaptor (100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz), (12 V DC, 1 A)
- Power consumption (TX): 5 Watts
- Power consumption (RX): 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 98 W x 67 D x 25 H mm
- Net weight (TX): 230 grams / product
- Net weight (RX): 230 grams / product
- Compliance: CE, UL, FCC
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power: locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
- TX input, RX output: HDMI connector
- TX output, RX input: Dual RJ45 connectors
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.