Lightware Single Port Standalone TPS Power Injector
TPS-PI-1P1 is an IEEE802.3at compatible high end remote power injector device providing power to a remote TPS transmitter or receiver.* The TPS-PI-1P1 is able to power a TPS extender placed in the TPS transmission chain, anywhere between the transmitter and the receiver unit. The incoming data stays untouched, the signal quality is unaffected but a 48V DC remote power is added to the signal by this device. This unit provides uni-directional remote power only, but thanks to the 12V local output option the other device can be powered with the TPS-PI-1P1 if they are placed close to each other. Powering of the injector itself is provided by it's own included power adapter. TPS-PI-1P1 has 4 front panel LED indicators for monitoring of the operation and troubleshooting: Power overload, 12V DC out active, Remote power out active and 48V DC in present.
*Remote powering of the 95 series HDMI-TPS and DVI-HDCP-TPS devices is not available by the TPS-PI-1P1 power injector.
- Single port 48V remote power feed to a TPS endpoint
- Optimized for HDBaseT transmission
- 12V DC local power output
- Feeding up to 30W power
- TPS+PoE power output: Max. 30 W
- Local power output: Max. 30 W (2.5A@12V)
- Power consumption 4W typ., 8W max.
- Enclosure: 1 mm metal
- Dimensions: 100,4 W x 26 H x 67,6 D mm
- Weight: 224 g
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- TPS input: RJ-45
- TPS+PoE output: RJ-45
- 48V DC power input: 2-pole 3.5mm PHOENIX
- 12V DC power output: Locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
- 48V DC power adapter
- 12V patch cable for the local power option (CAB-12V-U16U)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.