Draper FocalPoint Screen Kit With Silver Frame, Front Screen, 16:10, 371x569cm (HxW) Overall Size
Draper, Inc. is pleased to announce an innovation in modular projection screens for the AV Rental market: The FocalPoint®.
The FocalPoint® is designed for standard and small venues, such as meeting rooms or breakout rooms. The FocalPoint® retains the modular frame construction that makes Draper's StageScreen® so popular.
With small profile frame segments made of sturdy extruded aluminum, the FocalPoint is extremely rigid and durable, while remaining lightweight. With no hinges, the FocalPoint® is strong, and still features quick and easy assembly. All available sizes of FocalPoint are built from combinations of the same frame segments. Even the legs are constructed using these frame segments. The FocalPoint® ships complete with legs, frame, surface, carrying case and tarp.
AV rental dealers can improve their ROI while easily streamlining inventory with the FocalPoint. You can easily build multiple screen sizes from a common inventory of frame segments, only requiring you purchase separate viewing surfaces for different sizes.
- Viewing surface attaches with Draper's unique DuraLoopTM bungees and convenient nylon pull-tabs. The result is a perfectly flat self-centering viewing surface that attaches quickly and easily-with no snaps.
- Viewing surface includes a black border that extends past the edge of the frame, neatly hiding the DuraLoops and frame posts.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
- Dress Kits are available, featuring Inherently Flame Retardant Velour. A FocalPoint Dress Kit consists of a skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. The skirt features simple attachment with convenient magnetic fasteners. Valance bars and drapery bars hook instantly onto the viewing surface posts, and drapes and valance attach with DuraLoops. The FocalPoint dress kit hardware is also used for the StageScreen.
- FocalPoint offers exact true formats - call for custom sizes.
- Silver or black anodized frame is available.
- Patent Pending
|Surface Materials Available||Black Backed Matt White XT1000VB Front Projection Surface
Cineflex CH1200V Rear Viewing Surface
|Image/Viewable Area||343x549cm (HxW)|
|Overall Size||371x569cm (HxW)|
|Finish||Silver Anodized Frame (Black Anodized Available)|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||98|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.