Datapath 4 Channel DVI/RGB/HD Capture Card
The VisionHD4 is an eight lane PCI Express capture card with four independent video capture channels, supporting HD capture.
This video capture card provides a high performance high density video capture solution for control room, medical and other applications that require high capture bandwidth. The quad HD capture capability in combination with Datapath's multi stream and synchronisation features enables resolutions up to 4096 x 2048 and quad HD solutions.
The VisionHD4 captures all four HD video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside embedded HDMI audio streams can also be captured from each channel.
This full length video capture card has four capture processors, each providing 800 MB/s bandwidth.
General capture card features:
- 8 lane PCI Express Gen.3 bus
- 3.2 GB/s total capture bandwidth in 4 PCIe lanes Gen.3 or 8 lanes Gen.2
- 4 x Datapath capture processors
- Frame buffer memory 4 x 256MB
- Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support
- All standard Vision range features
Quad DVI-I capture channel:
- HDMI/ DVI/ RGB/ YPbPr video capture
- Maximum resolution up to 4096 x 2048, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes
- HDMI audio capture with streaming from each DVI channel
- ~800 MB/s bandwidth per capture processor, 3.2 GB/s for the card
|Maximum Sample Rate||
|Maximum Data Rate||
|Video Capture Memory||
|Analogue RGB Mode Support||
|DVI Single Link Mode Support||
|Input Mode Detection||
|Pixel Transfer Formats||
|Video Format Options||
|Operating System Support||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.