Datapath Dual DVI & Single Composite Capture Card
The VisionAV-HD is a four lane PCI Express capture card with three video capture inputs - two supporting HD capture and a third supporting SD composite video, these three independent video channels can be captured simultaneously. The VisionAV-HD also adds multiple channels of audio capture, which can be synchronised in software using time stamping with all video capture channels.
This half length full height card features a full mechanical sixteen lane connector with notches which will enable it to fit 4, 8 and 16 lane motherboard connectors.
The VisionAV-HD also adds embedded audio capture from the HDMI signal, which can be sychronised with the respective video channel. This video capture card provides balanced and unbalanced analog audio capture, through an optional audio module (the Datapath AM2)
This provides a single flexible card solution for areas such as medical, lecture capture, web casting and video conferencing.
- Four lane PCIe lane bus, Net 1.6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Triple channel PCI Express capture card
- Two DVI-I capture channels
- HDMI/ DVI/ TGB/ YPbPr video capture
- HDMI embedded Audio Capture and streaming
- Low input to output capture latency
- SD/ Composite capture channels
- PAL, NTSC, SECAM up to 720 x 576 @ 16 Bit colour
- Direct DMA to graphics memory of third party graphics cards
- All standard features of the Vision range of video capture cards
- Driver support included within the Datapath unified Windows driver
- Driver support included with the Datapath unified Linux driver
|Connectors (Main Board)||
|Composite Video Capture||
|Video Capture Memory||
|Operating System Support||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.