Calibre LEDView530 LED Screen HQV Scaler-Switcher with 3G-SDI
Calibre Multi-Input DVI/HDMI/VGA/3GSDI Scaler With Reon IDT-HQV Image Processing & Genlock
Harnessing the power of the Reon™ video processor running state of the art HQV™ algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, LEDView530 is a highly flexible LED video screen image scaler providing stunning image quality for professional, broadcast, sports, digital signage & corporate AV.
LEDView530 features 4-sided edge drag and drop for sizing the picture to fit the LED screen, making system configuration very easy.
Multiple-unit mode with autozoom allows several LEDView530s to seamlessly drive huge LED walls made of several screens. Support is provided for stacking screens up to 4 wide x 4 high for a maximum screen resolution of 7680x4800.
Very low image latency ensures minimal picture lag, which together with genlock capability makes LEDView530 ideal for on-stage or in-camera use at live events.
Configuration is a breeze via front panel LCD readout & jog-wheel or remote control via webserver for easy intuitive installation & control with no need for special software apps to be installed.
- Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable 1U format
- Front panel jog-wheel and LCD display for fast easy set-up in the field
- Use as a routing switcher and universal interface for LED screens
- Improve video image quality with better detail and clarity
- Superior de-interlacing reduces image flicker and artefacts
- Remove picture noise from poor quality SD video sources
- Powerful picture re-sizing to fit LED screen with simple edge drag and drop
- Genlock and I/O Lock for in-camera use
- Multiple-Unit Mode with Autozoom to support huge stacked LED walls
- Multi-function universal processor for LED and Projection rental
- Projection mode with HQView530 projection mapping warp & edge blend support
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog, Component YPbPr, RGsB/RGBS, Composite & S-Video inputs with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
- HDMI/DVI, 3G-SDI & VGA Analog outputs
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
- Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
- Chroma and Luma transient improvement
- Edge anti-aliasing
- 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
- Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
- Direct input selection keys
- Flexible color calibration controls, Gamma controls
- 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing
- Latency as low as 1.25-frames
- I/O Lock, Genlock/Frame Sync and Free Run selectable output modes
- Configuration & control via Web Server, interfaces to industry standard browsers
- TCP/IP & RS232 remote control API
- Easy to navigate self-explanatory menus
- Powerful edge-based LED screen sizing, as low as 128x96 pixels, max screen size 1920x1200 in single unit mode, 7680x4800 in multiple unit mode
- Pan, Zoom, Tilt operates independently from LED screen sizing controls
- 3G-SDI and HDMI Audio De-Embed
- Black Crush control for low-level background noise removal
- Custom test patterns/customer logo screen capability
- 2x Composite Video CVBS (NTSC, PAL & SECAM),
- 1x via BNC jack and 1x via Cinch/RCA
- 1x YC/S-Video via 4 pin mini DIN
- 1x Component analog video YPbPr(S) or RGsB/RGBS
- via 3 or 4 x BNC jack
- 1x HDMI with HDCP, 8/10/12 bit video compatible, 10-bit internal processing depth. Audio strip-off of SPDIF compatible formats
- 1x DVI with HDCP
- 1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
- 1 x 3G-SDI, accepts 3G, HD and SD SDI signals via BNC
- supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 formats with audio de-embed
- 1x Genlock (V-Lock) input via BNC, accepts bi-level, tri-level sync or black & burst, 50/59.94/60Hz formats
Supported video formats:
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- ED 480p, 576p (not via SDI)
- SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i)
- Common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes)
- Multi standard support for CVBS & YC in PAL, NTSC, SECAM formats with selectable 3D comb for composite
- 1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP (HDMI with deep color 8/10/12 bit support, via DVI connector)
- 1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
- 1x S/PDIF digital audio via RCA
- 1x 3G-SDI via BNC
- NB: 3G-SDI and VGA Analog outputs are disabled with HDCP-encrypted input. Not all outputs are available simultaneously
Supported Output formats:
- DVI/VGA common VESA/SMPTE progressive scan formats from
- 640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p
- Selectable Genlock (V-Lock), I/O lock or frame rate conversion mode
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion
- Selectable VT filter for interlace flicker reduction in low latency mode
- Multiple unit mode for very large LED screens (PIP not supported in this mode)
- Front panel jog-wheel and LCD menu display for fast set-up.
- Keypad for direct input selection.
- Remote control via RS232, TCP/IP API and Web Server.
- PC-based Warp Map Generator tool for projection map/warp/blend mode
- USB port for uploading software updates and new features
- 100-264VAC, 35W typical
- 3-years return to base warranty covers parts and labor, shipping excluded
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.