Ophit 100m HDMI To Fibre Optic Cable With Attached TX/RX Set
This unique fibre optic cable system allows you to extend your digital HDTV up to 100 meters (330 feet) away from host. The cable is based on the HDMI standard without signal degradation up to 1080p resolution.
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system
- HDMI standard v1.3 and HDCP compliant
- Supports 12bit Deep colour
- Either external or internal power supply is available (External power supply is optional. Automatic power switch is included)
- DDC and CEC signal and 5V power line are transmitted by copper line
- EMC & Safety: CE, FCC
- Connector (transmitter): HDMI A type (male)
- Connector (receiver): HDMI A type (male)
- Optic Fibre: Copper + Optical Hybrid
- Pixel Clock: 225MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz / 100M (330ft)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz / 100M (330ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 0.8W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.05W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
-Transmitter: 75W x 25D x 20H (mm)
-Receiver: 55W x 25D x 20H (mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.