Blackmagic Design UpDownCross Mini Converter
UpDownCross converter includes both up, down and cross conversion as well as a 4 field standards converter! Fantastic for placement on deck SDI inputs, so you always get NTSC or PAL into the deck. Use the cross converter to convert 720p to 1080i or 1080i to 720p so you can edit once and master in SD, 720p and 1080i video!
- Includes full up, down, and cross conversion between HD and SD video formats
- Converts 720p to 1080i or 1080i to 720p for editing and mastering in SD, 720p, and 1080i video
- Includes auto SD/HD switching for instantly switching between SD and HD video formats
- 3 GB/s SDI Technology
- Full 10-bit processing with high-quality video filtering
- Built-in USB connection for upgrades and future video compatibility
- Built with high-quality standards and low SDI jitter to get longest SDI cable lengths
- International power supply compatibility
- Supports multi-channel audio
- SDI Video Input
Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Output
6 x outputs automatically match the SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI video input unless up, down, cross and/or standards conversion is enabled.
- Analog Video
- Analog Audio
- AES/EBU Digital Audio
- SDI Redundant Input
- Reference Input
Blackburst and TriSync for SD & HD.
- Multi Rate Support
Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration
Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- SDI Compliance
SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates
SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling
- SDI Audio Sampling
Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Colour Precision
- SDI Colour Space
- SDI Auto Switching
Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Format Support
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60.
- Analog Format Support
- Analog Colour Space
- Analog Colour Precision
- HDMI Format Support
- HDMI Colour Space
- HDMI Colour Precision
- Copy Protection
- Software Control
- Internal Software Upgrade
Via included updater application.
- Settings Control
- Format Conversion
Up, down, cross conversion and/or NTSC/PAL standards conversion.
- Power Supply
+12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption
- Operational Voltage Range
12V - 30V
- Product Warranty
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.