Blackmagic Design DVI Extender
Now you can route your computer monitor via your SDI router! DVI Extender lets you extend the DVI-D connection to your computer monitor via simple SDI cables! Now it's much easier to connect your computer displays anywhere in your facility, or even to more than one monitor when using any 3 Gb/s SDI router. DVI Extender also works as a regular DVI to SD/HD-SDI video converter, that's perfect for broadcast graphics!
- Connections include: 1 x DVI-D input, 1 x 3.5mm audio jack input for computer audio, 1 x USB input for power, updates, configuration and 1 x 3 Gb/s SDI output Extender Mode Resolutions:
- Uses display settings to set to either, Extender mode or Video mode
- When set to Video mode based resolutions DVI Extender will output conventional SDI video to match the selected video standard. Select 720 x 486 for 525i/59.94 (NTSC), 720 x 576 for 625i/50 (PAL), 1280 x 720 for 720HD and 1920 x 1080 for 1080HD video formats
- Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used in Extender mode at computer display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- 3.5mm audio jack input connects to your computer's analogue audio output for 2 channel embedded audio on the SDI video output
- New video formats can be added via USB
- Includes DVI Extender, USB cable, DVI cable and 3.5mm audio cable
- Choose between 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200. Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used as a DVI Extender
- Video Mode Resolutions:
- Choose between 720 x 486, 720 x 576, 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. When selected to Video Mode DVI Extender outputs regular SDI video
- Video Input
1 x DVI-D
- Video Output
1 x 3 Gb/s SD/HD-SDI
- Audio Input
1 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Video Mode Resolutions
When set to Video mode based resolutions DVI Extender will output conventional SDI video to match the selected video standard.
Select 720 x 486 for 525i/59.94 (NTSC), 720 x576 for 625i/50 (PAL), 1280 x 720 for 720HD and 1920 x 1080 for 1080HD video formats.
- Updates and Configuration
USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Extender mode compatibility
Extender mode is compatible with the following HDLink models: HDLink Pro DVI, HDLink Pro 3D, HDLink Optical Fiber, HDLink Pro DisplayPort.
1 x USB 2.0 port and cable.
- Power Requirements
Requires USB 2.0 connection for power. Compatible with iPod USB power adapter.
- Product Warranty
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.