Hippotizer™ V4’s multipurpose pre-visualisation tool built right into the Zookeeper software.
With the ability to use any local mix or viewport as an input, Visualiser can easily simulate an entire multi-system setup on a single machine. Import your 3D model and bring the screens, LED walls and projections to life with full resolution video visualisation. The Visualiser can be placed directly on a Pinboards of Zookeeper for real-time views of the output or, preview a mix before relaying to the output for true A/B cross-fading. Working with Multicontroller, objects in Visualiser can move in response to popular automation protocols bringing additional realism to the virtual word.
- Built in 3D visualizer
- Save visualisations to video
- Supports LED walls, UV mapped surfaces and projectors
- Import from many popular 3D file formats
- Proxy media
- Visualiser window on Pinboards
- Supports moving objects
- See a whole multi-system setup before going to site
- Record and share the visualisation
- Visualise complex LED walls, flat displays and projections.
- Create the 3D model in your favourite software and simply import it into Hippotizer™.
- Visualise many systems and outputs on a single machine; use only one Hippotizer™ to simulate the work of many.
- See the output without the need of output display or use it to preview looks.
- Preview automation or use Visualiser to see set pieces moving back stage.