Petzl Grillon Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard 2m
Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Can be used in two ways:
- double mode, on the lateral attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam)
- single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
- Available in several lengths
- Weight: 435g
- Length: 2m
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.