Petzl Micro Traxion Ultralight, Compact Pulley / Rope Clamp BL 15kn, Conforms To EN567
Very efficient ultralight progress capture pulley
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light, ultra-compact progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- Pulley with integrated progress capture device can be used as a progress capture pulley or simple pulley
- Upper button allows cam to be locked in open position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope clamp works on muddy or frozen ropes
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Weight: 85 g
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley : 4 kN
- Material(s) : aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s) : CE EN 567, UIAA
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.