BroadWeigh CASE-A Flightcase - Double Compartment For Up To 16 Shackles
A robust, custom designed flight case now available to purchase for 4, 8, 12 or 16 shackles. Available with a selection of interchangeable, high density impact foam inserts for the BroadWeigh product range.
This highly durable case is tested to military standards and is up to 6 times stronger than traditional moulded flight cases due to its stainless steel ‘I' brace corners and impact resistant panel material. It offers full protection from whatever you can throw at it - it is water and dust resistant, rated to IP55, hard-wearing, shock and impact resistant.
Available with a selection of interchangeable, high density impact foam inserts for precision engineered protection for the BroadWeigh product range.
The case is also is aesthetically pleasing thanks to rubber shock absorbing corners, ABS plastic coated aluminium frame and stainless steel fittings.
Designed and produced in the UK, the BroadWeigh BW-CASE-A has a host of features such as unit stackability, substantial locking latches, durable wheels, heavy duty carry handles and lockable extending handle. The unique construction also allows for quick and easy refurbishment.
- Immensely strong exoskeletal design, inspired by nature's main battle tank, the Stag Beetle
- 6 times stronger than a flight case
- Flexible alternative to existing moulded transit and flight cases
- Rubber shock absorbing corners, ABS plastic coated aluminium frame together with stainless steel
- CNC foam inserts
- "I" brace corners
- Lockable trolley and heavy duty handles for ease of transportation
- Designed and produced in the U.K.
- Tested to military standards
- The unique construction allows for simple refurbishment
- Case dimensions 75 x 40 x 34 cm, extending handle 30 cm
- Contact us for more information or view product sheet
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.