Out Board LV6 Low Voltage Six Channel Chain Hoist Controller
The LV6 chain hoist controller, one of our range of control system building blocks, is designed to withstand the rigours of touring and staging life. The LV6 is housed in a steel rack mount case built with highly servicable sub-assemblies, and offers the option of compact and ergonmic RC6 or RC12 remote control handsets.
- Six channels of low-volate control and 3-phase hoist power distro
- Selectable normal multichannel mode of pickle mode
- Industry standard Ceep (Socapex-style) control/power connectors. Optional trussmount C-Form Splitter Boxes
- Input voltage phase indicators and reversal switch
- Optional compact and ergonomic RC6 and RC12 handsets for remote control, with built-in emergency stop
- Optional remove go button, linkable across multiple units
- Integral emergency stop button, linkable across multiple units. E-Stop circuit features automatic self-text function
- Internal sub-assemblies designed for optimum servicability
- Fully compliant with CE directives
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.