Kinesys Elevation 1+, 2.2kW High Voltage
Designed to be located locally to the chain hoist that it controls, this innovative approach removes the need for large quantities of cabling and permits a number of motors and controllers to be supplied by single power and data cables.
Due to the complexities involved in providing variable speed control to a chain hoist Elevation 1+ controllers cannot be used to control standard chain hoists. Kinesys are able, however, to supply customised versions of the most popular models of chain hoist. Most existing chain hoists can even be retro-fitted with the changes required. In addition once a chain hoist has been converted to run with Elevation 1+ it can still be used as a standard fixed speed chain hoist with the addition of a simple adaptor cable.
Once installed the ability to ramp start, ramp stop, position and vary the speed of a chain hoist will allow your motors to take on applications which previously would have required the purchase or rental of winches.â€¨With the addition of a simple adapter cable, the converted motors can be used as standard fixed speed chain hoists allowing maximum flexibility of motor use.
Elevation 1+ can be controlled by K2 or Vector software packages and interfaces with other Kinesys products for a totally integrated show control system. For smaller shows a simple handheld controller allows a number of preprogrammed cues to be replayed at any speed and with millimeter accuracy.
Elevation 1+ is available in both US and European voltage variants and can be used with a variety of industry-standard chain hoists, including CM Lodestar, Liftket and GIS.
Multiple fixings for hook clamps or half couplers allow for a variety of mounting orientations.
- Analogue loadcell input for integral or external loadcells
- 32A mains input and output connections all ‘daisy-chain' operation
- Robust multipin connector for hoist connection - includes motor, brake, limit switch and encoder connections
- Remote control input allows full variable speed operation using a Kinesys remote control
- LED display, intuitive menu system and rugged manual control buttons allow for easy setup
- 2m trailing cable with 5pin 32A 'Ceeform' type plug to IEC309 (Red for European version; blue for US version)
- 5pin 32A 'Ceeform' type socket to IEC309
- 7-pin male XLR connector with female link out
- 8+24-pin 'Harting' connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.