Kinesys DigiHoist Controller - Low Voltage - 8 Channel - 4 x Harting 16
The DigiHoist platform has been designed from the ground up to be upgradable. Options will include encoder inputs, as well as Ethernet and LibraCELL connectivity.
At the core of the system is a digital communications link that enables multiple units to be daisy chained together. The units will automatically assign channels according to their position in the daisy chain. The high resolution OLED displays offer comprehensive channel feedback including channel number, status and load cell information.
The digital link incorporates self-healing emergency stop connections eliminating the need for shorting plugs in the system. Safety features include hoist presence indication, limit monitoring, and group halting on fault conditions.
- 8 channel capacity
- Link up to 12 units together (96 channels)
- Hoist presence and limit detection (low voltage units only)
- Individual channel feedback displays
- Self-healing emergency stop connections
- 8, 16 and 32 channel handheld remote options
- Local controls on the front panel
- Automatic phase reversal correction, with user override facility
- Universal voltage input for worldwide use
- Permanent and switched hoist power modes for use with 'pickles'
- Output options include industry standard Socapex & Harting connections
- Low voltage and direct control versions available
- 'GO' link to allow multiple units to be controlled from a single go button
- Miniature circuit breaker (MCB) protection for each pair of hoists
- Optional RCD protection available
- Optional LibraCELL connectivity
- CE marked
- 3-phase + neutral + earth 50-60Hz
- 175-435V phase-phase 32A maximum
- 5-pin 32A Red 'Ceeform' type plug to IEC60309 on 1.5m trailing lead
- Phase reverse switch (rear panel)
- Emergency stop button
- 3-position toggle switches for manual up-off-down operation
- Mode select switch to select off, auto and on operation
- RESET and GO buttons
- Individual channel status LEDs
- High resolution OLED displays
- See options panel
- Amphenol C16-3 Link In Male 14+PE
- Amphenol C16-3 Link Out Female 14+PE
- 1.5mm steel; matt black powder coat finish
- 0 - 55°C (32-131 F)
- Natural air cooling
- 424 x 178 x 400mm excluding cables, connectors and mounting hardware
- 4U 19" rack mountable
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.