BroadWeigh Wireless Active Repeater (BW-AR)
he BroadWeigh active repeater is designed to help propagate the wireless signal, and can be used to enhance the signal in different environments, bounce signals around obstacles or double range - in line of sight applications.
New Radio Upgrade Delivers More Power and Better Coverage
New Software Features Improve Security and Diagnostics
- BroadWeigh wireless active repeater used to increase or extend range and overall propagation
- Allows wireless transmission around obstacles such as stages, screens & walls etc
- PCB mounted antenna
- Simple configuration via PC using software, USB base station & BW-Toolkit
- Can be battery power supply or use an external power supply
- IP65 rated NEMA4 protected
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The active repeater (BW-AR) is powered by either a pair of alkaline ‘D' Cells or an external power supply (5-18 Volts) and acts as transparent link between the BroadWeigh shackles and either the USB base station or handheld display (BW-HR).
The BW-AR adds flags to any messages to present multiple repeated information and can effectively double the transmission range.
Adding multiple wireless active repeaters will not increase the range but can increase overall coverage. The BroadWeigh shackles have a range of up to 800 m (2600 ft) which can be potentially doubled using BW-AR.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.