Why choose SIXTY82 TPM Truss?
With 100% backwards interchangeability, the Sixty82 TPM truss can be seamlessly integrated into any M29 series setup without any problems. In cases where both truss types are used, customers can simply use the loading tables of the M29 truss for safe and reliable operation. Here, Dan tells you a little more about the product…
Sectors & Applications. Who do we supply?
Professional Rigging equipment for Theatre & Stage, Touring & Live Events, Architectural & Installation, Film, TV, Studio & Broadcast and Education & Performing Arts.
- Reassurance under pressure. Our specialist rigging sales and technical support team are on hand to assist you with whatever you require, 24/7.
- Choosing a Professional Rigging Supplier can give you the ultimate rigging setup and save you time and effort. With knowledgeable expertise and experience, we can provide the right equipment, tools and advice to help you achieve the best results.
MEET THE RIGGING TEAM
- Specialist In-House Chain Hoist Manufacturing, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
- Specialist In-House LOLER Services for Lifting Equipment, in Compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Open Days & Product Training, including CM Motor School – Training and Certification
TRAINING & OPEN DAYS
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Sixty82, Columbus McKinnon, Broadweigh and Outboard to name just a few.
VIEW RIGGING BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just rigging? Find out more about AC-ET and how we support the entertainment industry.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!