The Claypaky Supersharpy 2 features a new and reliable Osram Sirius HRI® 440W X lamp, which ensures the extraordinary performances that have made the success of Supersharpy worldwide.
The Supersharpy 2 light beam is nothing short of three times brighter than the Sharpy, with a far bigger difference than you would expect by simply comparing the rated wattage of the two lamps (440 vs 190). Thanks to this incredible output, the Supersharpy 2’s light reaches never-seen-before mid-air distances, making the it the first low-wattage beam light that can really challenge a searchlight.
However, Claypaky has not settled for merely producing a “more powerful beam light”. The Supersharpy 2 also provides the utmost in terms of light quality and number of effects.
- Large 170mm diameter front lens
- Extremely advanced optics: perfectly focused images projections even tens of metres away
- CMY mixing system with gradually fading colour wheels
- 14 special colour filters on three wheels
- 2 CTO filters (3,200K and 2,500K) to create even the “warmest” shades. 1 CTB filter.
- Wheel with 7 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including beam diameter reducers)
- 8-facet rotating prism
- Frost unit to simulate a wash projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design