Midas M32R LIVE Digital Mixer for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses and Live Multitrack Recording.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session – stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 5″ full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32R LIVE has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward.
The brilliance of the M32R LIVE is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32R LIVE experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
M32R LIVE changes the game by completely rethinking what is possible in a digital mixer. An intuitive workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
The DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for Midas M32 and Behringer X32 mixers provides 32-channel bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. Dual SD/SDHC slots allow fully independent recording/playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions – to capacity of the SD cards. Now even without a computer, you can capture multichannel live or session tracks, perform virtual sound checks, add backing tracks, set and manipulate markers, and enjoy full remote operation via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, and X-TOUCH control surfaces.
M32R LIVE is your “mind-to-sound” interface – the intersection of creativity and production.
Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the M32R LIVE’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
From the first moments of use, the workflow unfolds in a way that strips away obstacles, distractions, and hesitation.