tvONE CORIOmaster Video Wall Processor is a powerful, efficient approach to building large video display systems. Multiple video windows can be positioned on LED, display based video walls or projector edge blends, displaying any of the sources connected to CORIOmaster.
tvONE CORIOmaster Video Wall Processor
Powerful stand-alone 4RU video wall processor for expansive 1080p installations with up to 56 inputs, which can also display up to five 4K video windows, and up to 56 outputs in 4RU. CORIOgrapher, the control software for the CORIOmaster family of processors, is a simple, easy to use design interface that enables window and source positioning and transition effects. This dynamic feature is easily managed through presets in CORIOgrapher or by simple commands executed by third party control systems. 50 presets can be saved permanently in the system.
- Quad HDMI Input Module – Double the number of system inputs for up to 56 sources on a single 4RU CORIOmaster chassis.
- Dual HDMI Output HD Resolution Keying module – add icons, layer data feeds and areas of interest.
- Synchronized playback – Optional mode for dual 4K streaming and media input module allow synchronized
- playback of up to 8 HD clips.
- Low latency IP mode – view an incoming IP stream from a live source with a typical latency below 300ms
- in this mode.
- FTP workflows – Receive media files over the network and store them for playback.
- AES Decryption – Decode IP streams that have been encrypted using the AES CBC standard using 128 or
- 256-bit key length
- EDID manager – Easily manage system default EDID’s and upload new EDID’s.
- Custom resolution management – Increased storage for up to 20 custom resolutions.
- New look CORIOgrapher – Design and control your video walls quickly and easily.
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!
MX2 Matrix Range
Lightware MX2 Matrix Range, offering uncompromising 4K60 signal management through HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 connectivity. These feature-rich devices can be deployed for a wide range of applications and operation environments, making them a favourite choice for AV industry professionals around the world.