Mantracourt’s expertise in wireless telemetry has been combined with high quality shackles.
- Easy to use.
- Wireless range of up to 800m (2,600 ft).
- 4.75 tonne (BW-S475) and 3.25 tonne (BW-S325)at 5:1 safety factor.
- 37 tonne (BW-S475) and 1.62 tonne (BW-S325)at 10:1 safety factor.
- Calibrated and tested in-house.
- Typical accuracy ±1% of current load or ±25 kg, whichever is greater.
- Zero Trim Loss.
- Can be viewed via Handheld Reader or 100 channel software.
- Fully weatherised, IP67 rated.
- Dimensions with electronics – BW-475 (129 x 126 x 62 mm) BW-325 (116 x 106 x 62 mm).
- Group Key functionality for added security.
The BroadWeigh™ Load Cell Shackle features a high accuracy, precision engineered, load-pin and integrated electronics. This allows load monitoring without the need for time consuming and costly cabling. The BroadWeigh wireless load cell shackles offer simple, real-time, effective and accurate load monitoring. Built to withstand the demands of varying environments and weather, it is equipped with a IP67 fully weatherised case and a load centralising bobbin as standard. The Broadweigh TwistLink is available for an extra cost.
Designed to aid rigging professionals on a daily basis, it allows users to know the precise loads on any given rigging point, guy wire or hoist in a rigging system. This valuable data enables the rigger to safely distribute weight for indeterminate loads, roof structures, mother-grids and the indicate alarms within the software avoid overload/underload situations.