Zero 88 Solution XL Console
Solution XL shares the feature set of the Solution console built into a larger platform of 296 devices and 600 submasters making it attractive for the largest multi-functional venues.
Shows recorded with the Solution series consoles can be easily transferred between any ZerOS family console. With the option of a SMPTE/MIDI/ChilliNet upgrade, the Solution Series consoles can be used to control architectural or multimedia environments. An offline editor is available allowing users to prepatch shows, edit cues, palettes and submasters or simply check timings. The Solution console supports numerous Ethernet protocols including Art-Net, sACN and a powerful remote device system meaning it is possible to use an iOS, Android, Windows Mobile or Windows PC device together with WiFi to control the desk remotely; truly a comprehensive control capability.
- 296 devices
- USB support for show files storage and touchscreen
- 4 universe optically isolated DMX outputs, or Art-Net and sACN
- ZerOS Operating Software
- Colour Picker
- 12 LCDs
- RDM Enabled
- Optional hardware upgrade enables SMPTE/MIDI/ChilliNet and Remote Switches
- Submaster playback faders with scenes or chases
- Comprehensive effects system
- Support for iOS®, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile and Windows PC remote displays
- Fixture Library with over 2800 types
- Shows cross loadable with other ZerOS consoles and importable from original Frog Series
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.