Spotlight Mini PC For 150w Mastercolour Lamp, Long Life Exc Ballast With Colour Frame
Type of light
- Wide adjustment of the light beam with defined but not sharp edges, suitable for both general and accent lighting of window displays, exhibition areas, hotels, museums and churches.
- Variable beam: 6.5°- 57° Lamp
- Version MC and MC/SBA for Mastercolour discharge
For use with the Mastercolour 150 W lamps. High efficiency, long life (6000 hours). These are ideal in situations where prolonged usage is required, along with high light rendering and low running costs. The Mastercolour lamps are available in two different models: the first (MCD 150) gives a light tone similar to the halogen lamps and can also be installed together with existing halogen spots; the second (CDM-SA/T) gives a whiter light and high rendering. One can also use the HSD 150 lamp with a colour temperature of 7200 °K.
- The MC version features an internal power supply (ballast) and can be directly connected to a line at 230 V
- The MC/SBA version requires an external power supply that can also be placed remotely from the luminaire
- Extruded aluminium and steel housing
- Filter-frame locking system
- Yoke with 10 mm diameter hole, reversible for use in any position
- Heat insulated knobs and handles
- Easy focus adjustment by sliding knob
- Anti scratch Epoxy resin paint (standard black)
- 1.5 m power supply cable (plug available on request)
- Standard 230 V or 24 V power supply (others on request)
- Strain relief cable clamp
- Access for lamp maintenance via removable top cover
- 90 mm diameter plano-convex lens
- Spherical reflector of 99.99% polished and treated aluminium
- Compliance with CE EN 60598-2
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.