Selecon PLFRESNEL1 LED RGBW Fresnel
A New Level of Creativity
The PLFRESNEL-1 is a general purpose luminaire for theatre, small studio, and display lighting applications. It produces an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge which is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. Using LED source technology combined with a traditional Fresnel lens, the PLFRESNEL-1 delivers Philips Selecon's industry benchmark quality without the compromising performance of spreader lenses.
The PLFRESNEL-1 uses the same proven LED engine as the Philips Selecon PL3, PL1, PLCYC1 and the Philips Vari-Lite VLX ranges meaning colour matching is simplified across the stage. The user interface is the same
ensuring ease of use.
A key benefit of the PLFRESNEL-1 is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or colour filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Fresnel with seamless fading between colours allows designers a new level of creativity.
Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLFRESNEL-1 the obvious choice for basic stage lighting.
- Single source RGBW LED chip delivers limitless colour mixing capabilities and variable colour temperature.
- Single units instead of multiple units previously required to mix colour washes on the stage.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- PowerCon In/Out Power connectors.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.
- Philips Selecon 3-year warranty.
|Source||1 each, true RGBW 120W LED chip|
|Voltage||100V-240V AC (auto-ranging)|
|Wattage||150W Max. (RGBW @100%)|
|Current Draw||1.3A @115V / 0.65A @230V
Maximum 20A Thru Current
|The LED Engine||PLCyc1's powerful LED engines offer exceptional performance and life. Under normal operating conditions our LED engine has a life expectancy in excess of 25,000 hours, however under worst case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output it is possible that a small percentage of LED's may require replacement sooner. The Philips Selecon three-year limited warranty includes our guarantee against premature failure of the LED engine.|
|Standards Compliance||CE Marked|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.