Rosco Braq Cube WNC
Size matters - and Braq Cubes™ deliver where others can't! Using 21 high-quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the Braq Cube WNC outputs more than 7000 lumens and can adjust from 2800K to 6500K. A unique mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all color temperatures. Small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and lightweight enough to mount as a track light, the Braq Cube WNC is perfect for use in broadcast & photography studios and film & TV sets, as well as retail stores, museums and other architectural installations that require a bright, gorgeous white light with excellent color rendering.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright 7000 lumen output
- Variable color temperature from 2800K to 6500K
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low, 100W power consumption allows over 20 fixtures to be powered on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply units or ballast required. Directly connect to 90-240 VAC mains power.
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
- Power Cord configurations include:
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends
- Optional Power Cord accessories include:
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends, in-line switch
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Male/Female ends (Powercon Pass-Thru)
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations.
- Track Light mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL/CE listed
Bold yet Refined
At its native 19° beam spread, the Braq Cube WNC packs a punch of light! Every Braq Cube comes complete with a full set of 20°, 40° and 60° lenses to provide the beam control needed by most designers. Quick-attach barn doors are also available as an accessory.
Innovative Compact Design
Very little space is wasted in the elegant, rugged design of the Braq Cube. Our unique, patented heat management system allows 100 watts of LEDs to be packed into a tiny 5 inch cube - a fraction of the space needed by other comparable, 100W lights on the market. The Braq Cube has been engineered to be durable, reliable and affordable without sacrificing the qualities expected by demanding lighting professionals.
Using heat sinks, power supplies and electronics assemblies that are common to both models, the Braq Cube luminaires have been designed to allow our engineers to quickly respond to improvements in LED technologies without significant alterations to the base unit. Braq Cubes are completely connectorized internally - allowing new LED boards to be installed in minutes. This feature is excellent for repairs and upgrades, or for converting a WNC to a 4C in the field.
Sophisticated yet Simple
Ready for the most demanding professional environments, the Braq Cube is powered by a positive locking Neutrik Powercon connector with power pass-thru and 5-pin XLR, DMX in/out connectors for easy daisy-chain configuration. Two universes of high speed DMX512 in 8 or 16 bit resolution allow for completely flicker-free dimming from your console. An optional "Filament Mode" can be set to mimic the fade of an incandescent lamp going to black. For use without DMX, an intuitive full text LCD control panel dials in brightness and color temperature.
Versatile and Modular
Braq Cubes are small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and light enough to mount as a track light. A novel yoke design allows cubes to be easily hung with c-clamps, configured in linear strips or in stacked arrays, mounted on c-stands, fit with floor trunions, converted to canopy mount, retrofit with track hanging adapters - or virtually any configuration an installer requires.
- 21 x 4W Cree XM-L LEDs
- 7100 Lumens (no lens)
- 100,000 hours L50 at 25°C
- 50,000 hours L50 at 45°C
- 2800K - 6500K
- DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets color output
- 90 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Neutrik Powercon input and pass-thru
- 5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR Female - DMX
- 100 Watts at maximum output
- -13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- 0 - 95% non condensing
- 5in x 5in x 5.3in (127mm x 127mm x 135mm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Powder coated aluminum extrusion (1/8 in wall)
Approvals and Listings:
- FCC Class A Radiated and Conducted
- ETL / UL Standards 1573 and 8750
- cETL / CSA C22.2#166-M1983
- RoHS Compliant
- IP20 Rated
- Dry locations only
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.