ProLights STUDIOCOBCW Cool White LED Par
STUDIOCOB is designed to establish a new standard in the field of diffused light projectors, emerging from the interaction between Chip On Board technology and a new optical solution to maximize efficiency and ensure unprecedented performance in his category.
STUDIOCOBCW employs a 100W COB CREE LED source with 5000K° Color Temperature, combined with a special parabolic reflector built in aluminium which develops an extremely bright and homogeneous 60° output, featuring high CRI coefficient and comparable to traditional projectors with power consumption up to 8 times higher.
STUDIOCOB is a project developed for professional venues by offering a new dimmer technology with super-linear and anti-flickering ramp for any camera, with frequency adjustment from the user interface. The absolute noiseless STUDIOCOB operation makes it suitable even in noise sensitive environments or in applications with a large quantity of projectors.
The range of accessories for STUDIOCOB consists of barndoors, filter holders, and optical filters to achieve tighter projection angles like 25 °. STUDIOCOB is a multipurpose projector and can be used in any application such as concerts, exhibitions, theater, film & TV, photographic studios, museums, churches.
Light source and optics
- 1x100W high-efficiency Cold White COB CREE LED 5000K
- Lux @ 3 m: 1940 lux
- Energy-saving LEDs employed, with more vivid colours and lower power consumption than traditional lamps
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Field angle: 80°
- Dichroic parabolic reflector
- LEDs average life span: >50'000h
Electronics and features
- Several DMX selectable configurations (1, 2, 5 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
- 1 channel: Dimmer
- 2 channels: Dimmer, Strobe
- 5 channels: Dimmer, Strobe, Auto Programs, Auto Speed, Dimmer Speed
- Black OLED display user interface for auto programs execution, static colour mode, creation of custom shows, colour calibration presets
- 4 different dimming curves available
- New HD-dimming technology with super-linear and anti-flickering ramp, frequency adjustment from the user interface
- Auto mode: built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Manual mode: manual adjustment of dimmer and strobe
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations
- Linear and "stepless" transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (>400Hz)
Structure and Power supply
- Cooling: forced ventilation with noiseless fans, no heat generation
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body conceived for long-time durability and demanding applications
- Internal protection: IP20
- Power connections Input/Output: Neutrik NAC3MPA/NAC3MPB
- Signal connections Input/Output: XLR 3p/5p
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: -10/45 °C
- Power output to link more units in a chain: up to 10 fixtures at 230V
- Max power consumption: 121W
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 270x407x261 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.