ProLights LUXOR Spot Moving Head
LUXOR is the new concept of Spot moving-head, engineered to outperform in terms of brightness and functions the traditional projectors equipped with MSR700W of the old generation.
The HYBRID design of the optical group and on-board features make LUXOR a creative and versatile tool to perform the top-class SPOT performance, and even long-throw BEAM effects and wide-coverage WASH with unexpected results.
LUXOR performs an extreme brightness level and a total homogeneous projection thanks to the combination between the precise optic group and the new lamp technology Platinum MSD15R 300W by Philips with short-arc integrated reflector, granting the highest lumen/watt ratio in the market.
In addition to offering significant energy savings, LUXOR has been designed in a very compact and ultra-light structure, fast and easy to install, proving to be the perfect solution for Rental companies.
The remarkable versatility of this projector is the result of a wide effect rage with unlimited possibilities: 6°-26° (1:4) zoom, 7 colours, CMY color mixing, 22 gobos (8 rotating), 3f prysm, frost, focus and iris.
The movements are precise and fast, thanks to the light-weight aluminum main structure and the 3step motor engine used for Pan/Tilt, and furthermore silenced fan allows LUXOR to be used for theatres and broadcasting where noise is forbidden.
- Philips MSD Platinum 15R 300W
- Colour temperature: 8000 K
- Luminous flux: 14550 lm
- Average life span: 2000 h
- HQ glass optics
- Short-arc integrated reflector to maximize efficiency
- 6°-26° (1:4) electronic linear zoom
- Lamp featuring built-in parabolic reflector guaranteeing highest uniformity and precision
- Focus: electronic focusing
- Light output: 33000 lux @ 5mt (6°)
Dimmer / shutter / strobe
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed
- Strobe: mechanical, 8 flash per second (with random strobe effect)
- Colour wheel with 9 dichroic filters + open (linear-step-less selection)
- 3200K colour temperature and UV filters
- Linear CMY color mixing
- CMY color preset by DMX on virtual wheel
- Bidirectional rainbow effect
- 1st Gobo wheel: 8 dichroic rotating Gobos
- 2nd Gobo wheel: 14 metallic fixed Gobos
- 112 possible overlapping gobos combinations
- "Gobo-shake" effect
- Gobo change with synchronized blackout
- Easy access to gobo wheels for replacement
- Linear frost filter
- 3-facet prism effect, bi-directional rotation with variable speed
- 5-100% motorized linear iris
- 3,4'' LCD graphic black display for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Battery powered display
- DMX configuration: 23 channels for full control
- RDA: Remote DMX addressing
- 2,4GHz WDMX receiver by Wireless Solutions (optional)
- Input and output signal through 3p and 5p XLR connectors
- Remote ON/OFF lamp control by DMX
- Remote unit reset by DMX
- Electronic self-test and check-up for diagnostics
- Lamp life timer
- Thermal sensor monitoring optimum lamp temperature
- "ENERGY SAVE” mode: 50% reduction of power consumption during blackout status
- Cooling: filtered forced ventilation with variable speed low-noise fans
Structure and moving body
- Aluminum structure with hi-resistance polycarbonate cover, black colour
- Ergonomic side handles for transportation
- 3-step motor engine for Pan/Tilt moves
- Motion Angle: Pan = 540° Tilt = 270°
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 8-bit or 16-bit
- Pan = 2,10° Pan Fine = 0,008° Tilt = 1,05° Tilt Fine = 0,004°
- Modular assembly to allow easy maintenance operations
- Feedback automatic repositioning
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through omega kit (included) with “quick lock” system
- Electronic ballast: 100-240V 50/60Hz universal power supply
- Power consumption: 470W
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 23 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 649x435x344 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.