SGM G-Spot Moving Head Profile
With the introduction of the G-Spot, SGM provides an IP-65 moving head spot with numerous functionalities. Today more and more moving heads are being exposed to wet and humid conditions. The consequences of such conditions are high causing compromising of cooling effect, luminous intensity and projection quality, while dirt accumulates inside.
Based on the revolutionary P-5 technology which includes the highest luminous output and an IP rated fixture, we have overcome these challenges.
- 540 degree pan movement, 16 bit precise control
- 270 degree tilt movement, 16 bit precise control
- Dynamic CT Correction (2,500K to 10,000K)
- Linear CTO (Color Temperature Orange)
- Linear CTB (Color Temperature Blue)
- Ultra-high-speed strobe effect (1-50hz)
- Wide-angle ultra-fast linear 16bit zoom
- 1:5 (9° to 45°)
- Soft high-quality frost filter
- 4-facet rotating prism
- Variable focus
- 2 independent effect wheels:
- Effect wheel 1:1 semi-continuous effect+3 fixed effects
- Effect wheel 2:1 semi-continuous effect +3 fixed effects
- 2 independent rotating gobo wheels:
- Gobo wheel 1:6 indexable gobos + open
- Gobo wheel 2:6 indexable gobos + open
- Iris with built-in dynamic effects
- 850W high power RGB LED light source
- IP 65 ingress protection rating
Programming and Control
- USITT DMX 512 A
- RFID for easy configuration and data readout
- Wireless DMX with W-DMXTM G4
- Neutrik true1 power input and link-thru
- Neutrik 5-pin IP65 XLR input and link-thru
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.