Mole Richardson 2.5/4kW Daylite PAR Electronic System
The 2.5/4kW DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, and Event Professionals worldwide. The combination cast and sheet aluminum construction features dramatically improved strength and cooling while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; an adjustable yoke pivot point; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. Compatible with all existing 131/2" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6641, 2,500/4,000 watts.
- RATING: 220 volt A.C., 25 amps max.
- SOCKET: G38, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-posts brass inserts.
- SWITCH: ON and OFF push-button switches mounted on rear of fixture.
- SAFETY SWITCH: Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- CABLE: Attached 7-conductor, with male interlocking "Veam" type connector.
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Tubular aluminum with 11/8" steel yoke pin.
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished parabolic reflector.
- BEAM CONTROL: Five accessory lenses (listed below), used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Black Powder Coated Enamel.
- SIZE: 31.85" x 16.17" x 20.26"
- HEAD WEIGHT: 39 lbs. (w/cable)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.