ProLights MOBY40 Wireless LED Uplighter
MOBY40 represents latest innovation brought by Prolights in the field of totally-wireless luminaries.
Highly compact dimensions in 5.5kg only put MOBY40 on top of its category. Internal lithium battery allows up to 24 hours in color-changing mode and up to 10 hours in full output mode, reducing weight to 50% compared to old-generation projectors.
MOBY40 employs a CREE LED source featuring hi-power 40W RGBA/FC, for full-spectrum color output and enhanced uniformity even on short-distance projection.
Different control modes are available on-board, like 2.4GHz WDMX with built-in antenna, infra-red transmission by remote control and classic wired DMX.
MOBY40 is a project conceived for rental: lightweight, portable and versatile, it can be used as projector in several events or also be installed ignoring all aspects of electrical wiring, power consumption and signal distribution.
Light source and optics
- 1x40W RGBA/FC CREE LED
- Lumen: >800
- Lux @ 2 m: 1997
- Energy-saving LEDs featuring more vivid colours and lower power consumption compared to traditional lamps
- Colour synthesis: RGBA/FC color mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Projection angle: 15°
- Magnetic holder for diffusion filters or gels
- LED blocks inclination: Tilt adjustment up to -15°+35°
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 h
Electronics and features
- Several DMX selectable configurations (3, 4, 6, 10, 15 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
- 3 channels: RGB
- 3 channels: HSV
- 4 channels: dimmer, RGB
- 4 channels: RGBA
- 6 channels: dimmer, RGBA, strobe
- 10 channels: dimmer, RGBA, macro, strobo, auto programs, programs speed, dimmer speed
- 15 channels: dimmer, dimmer fine, RGBA, RGBA fine, macro, strobo, auto programs, programs speed, dimmer speed
- WDMX: Built-in antenna receiver (2.4 Ghz) by Wireless Solution Sweden
- IR controller: infra-red sensor controlled by remote
- LED display user interface for auto programs execution, static colour mode, creation of custom shows
- 5 different dimming curves available
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations of more units
- Linear and "stepless" transition between DMX values
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
- Convection cooled for silent operation
Structure and Power supply
- Protection: IP44, IP54 (with rain-cover)
- Steel cover with mirror finishing
- Internal Protection: IP44 (indoor/outdoor)
- Tempered glass front panel
- Battery: 24V, Lithium
- Battery autonomy: 24 hours (color change mode), 12 hours (permanent white full-on)
- Recharge operations: 6-units Road case with integrated battery charger or by external power supply
- Recharge time: 12 hours max
- LED battery status indicator
- Load/Storage battery switch
- Dmx connections: XLR 3p Input/Output
- Ergonomic carrying handle for transportation and positioning
- Adjustable foot support for tilt regulation (up to 10°)
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: 0/+35°
- Weight: 5,5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 154x287x154 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.