DIGIDRIVER is a driver which provides power and processing to all the fixtures of the DIGI series (tube, strip, bar, tile). It controls up to 24 DIGISTRIP, 16 DIGITUBE, 6 DIGIBAR, 6 DIGITILE, offering 6 DMX universes and 350W of power in out, in a one rack unit. DIGIDRIVER is compatible with both Art-Net and Kling-Net protocol and runs signal and power over a 4 pole XLR cable that allow wiring of units in a chain. The user interface consists in a black OLED display for settings, protocol selection, Network address and test patterns.
- Control protocols: Art-Net, Kling-Net
- Electronics in full digital control with front panel and OLED display
- Automatic self-test function even in the absence of a console
- Control output: 4-pin XLR connector
- Data Connection: two Ethernet connectors (RJ45) for data source and secondary driver link
- Universes: 6 universes
- Channels for universe: 480
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Neutrik PowerCon
- Maximum consumption: 350W (to handle 24 DIGISTRIP/16 DIGITUBE/6 DIGITILE/6 DIGIBAR)
- Steel body
- Internal Protection: IP20
- Rack units: 1U
- Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483x54x150 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.