ProLights DISPLAYCOBWW 1x45W 3200K COB LED Projector With Track Adaptor And W-DMX
DISPLAYCOBWW is the compact version of the popular STUDIOCOBWW, keeping all its superior features in a very compact housing suitable for the installation market and indoor venues. DISPLAYCOBWW is designed to establish a new standard in the field of diffused light projectors, emerging from the interaction between Chip On Board technology and a new optical solution to maximize efficiency and ensure unprecedented performance in its category.
DISPLAYCOBWW employs a 45W COB CREE LED source with 3200K Color Temperature, combined with a special parabolic reflector built in aluminium which develops an extremely bright and homogeneous 60° output even in short-range applications. DISPLAYCOBWW is a project developed for professional venues by offering a new dimmer technology with super-linear and anti-flickering ramp for any camera, with frequency adjustment from the user interface. The absolute noiseless DISPLAYCOBWW operation makes it suitable even in noise sensitive environments or in applications with a large quantity of projectors.
The range of accessories for DISPLAYCOBWW consists of barndoors, filter holders, and optical filters to achieve tighter projection angles like 30° and 15°. DISPLAYCOBWW is a multipurpose projector and can be used in any application such as commercials, exhibitions, theater, film and TV, photographic studios, museums, churches.
Light source and optics
- 1x45W high-efficiency Warm White COB CREE LED 3200K
- Lux @ 3 m: 319,1 lux (60°)
- Flux: 1682 lm - 33,3 lm/W
- CRI: >97
- Energy-saving LEDs employed, with more vivid colors and lower power consumption than traditional lamps
- Beam Angle: 60° (30° and 15° accessories)
- Field angle: 80°
- Dichroic parabolic reflector
- LEDs average life span: >50’000h
Electronics and features
- Several DMX selectable configurations (1, 2, 5 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
- 1 channel: Dimmer
- 2 channels: Dimmer, Strobe
- 5 channels: Dimmer, Strobe, Auto Programs, Auto Speed, Dimmer Speed
- Black OLED display user interface for auto programs execution, static color mode, color calibration presets
- 4 different dimming curves available
- Auto mode: built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Manual mode: manual adjustment of dimmer and strobe
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (from 400Hz to 25KHz selectable from the user interface)
Structure and Power supply
- Natural air convection cooling, no fans
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum body conceived for long-time durability and demanding applications
- Internal protection: IP20
- Signal connections Input/Output: XLR 5p
- Compatible with multiple accessories: 30° optic filter (included); 15° optic filter, filter frame holder, barndoors (optional)
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: -20/40 °C
- Max power consumption: 52W
- Weight: 1,85 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 166x118x250 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.