ProLights DIAMOND7 Led-Washer RGBW/FC
DIAMOND7 is the smallest luminaire in the DIAMOND family offering all the advantages of WBFX technology. WBFX technology establishes a new concept of versatility offering three operating modes: high performance Washlight with advanced color calibration , punchy Beam light and amazing FX graphic generator, revealing itself as a true creative tool for the LDs.
DIAMOND7 is equipped with 7x15W RGBW/Full Color Osram Ostar LED driven to 1A and it is the brightest LED fixture in its category offering one of the highest lumen/W ratio in the industry, through the combination of high-end LED source, new optic design ,and the most advanced liquid-cooling system and PSU managment on the maket. A 1:11 Fast-Zoom system offers a fully variable beam of 6°-66°, remaining even in the whole range and making this fixture useful in both indoor venues as TV studios and music hall and outdoor large environments as stadium and arenas.
The "Wash-mode" features a perfect color calibration system and homogeneous light distribution through the application of reflex-technique where color are pre-mixed in the internal optical channels. The "Beam-mode" enters in action when DIAMOND7 is zoomed to 6° featuring a parallel beam and the fixture becomes an ultra-bright mid-air effect light. The "FX-mode" is obtained through a state of the art combination between the honey-comb gapless optic design, pixel control of every individual LED and the advanced firmware features.
DIAMOND7 offers several DMX mode with mltiple pre-built static and dynamic patterns which can be controlled on different layers and variable in speed and position also in the basic DMX mode with low channels requirements. Extreme speed and precision of movements is guaranteed by the ultra-lightweight chassis and by usage of special motors, allowing DIAMOND to be fast, reactive and precise in its movements.
SHINE series electronic design offers advanced features as colorful high-definition LCD display with multi-language Menu, battery backup, RDM, hibernation, color bounce, advanced diagnostic, dimmer control and color managment system.
Light source and optics
- 7 x 15W RGBW FullColor Osram Ostar LEDs
- Driving current: 1A
- Lux @3m: 9'700
- Honey-comb gaplessplano convex optics
- Colour synthesis: RGBWFullColor mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range and variable CTC control
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Beam angle: 6°-66° Fast-Zoom with 1:11 ratio
- Electronic linear zoom with motorized and scrolling lens panel
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 h
Electronics and features
- Color LCD display with high resolution for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Menu language: English, French, Spanish
- 4 DMX configurations available: 16/17/18/24 channels for full flexibility and control (preliminary)
- 2,4GHz WDMX receiver by Wireless Solutions (optional)
- Input and output signal through 3p and 5p XLRconnectors
- RDM ready to set DMX Address, Display Flip, X/Y Reverse and more settings
- RDM monitors Voltage, Current, Power Consumption Of Lamp
- Firmware Upgrade Via DMX
- Hibernation When Lost DMX For Preset Time
- Advanced diagnostic system for all PCBs, with thermal and fan rotation control
- "ENERGY SAVE” mode: 50% reduction of power consumption during blackout status
- Remote unit reset by DMX
- Fixture life timerTemperature indication of base, arm, head
- Battery backup for user operation without connecting to the main
Structure and moving body
- Internal protection: IP20
- New cutting-edge liquid cooling system, which allows a better temperature management of LED board to deliver higher output
- Cooling: forced ventilation with low-noise fans, no heat generation
- Power cable (shuko 1,5mt) included
- Motion Angle: Pan = 630° (1,45 sec) Tilt = 265° (0,72 sec)
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 8-bit or 16-bit:Pan = 2,47°
- Pan Fine = 0,009° Tilt = 1,03° Tilt Fine = 0,004°
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through "quick lock" omega brackets (included)
Structure and moving body
- Power supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Connections: PowerCON IN/OUT
- Power output allowing up to 14 units to be connected on a single power line (at 230V)
- Max power consumption: 126W
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 278 x 200 x 370mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.