Mole Richardson 1300w 2-Light Molefay
Designed for daylight booster when using the quartz tungsten-halogen Dichroic FAY globes. Lightweight and compact. Ideal for exterior fill-light and for hard to get to or confined areas. By directing this lamp through a windshield or window, boosting of daylight can be achieved. Pivoted globe modules permit varied beam coverage. Converged for maximum light intensity of overlapping beams or diverged for a broad, smooth field. Individual globe switches are provided for intensity control without changing color temperature. Each globe individually held in a unique globe retainer which mounts directly to the modules. Equally as useful indoors or at night when used with 3200°K quartz globes.
- HEAD: Type 5721, 1,300 watts.
- RATING: 120 volts, A.C. or D.C., 10.8 amps max., 1,300 watts max.
- SOCKETS: Molesilver ferrule contacts. Positive spring pressure on globe contacts.
- SWITCHES: 2 toggle switches mounted on lamp. (One per globe.)
- CONSTRUCTION: Solid and perforated sheet steel.
- YOKE: Formed steel strap with integral tube and clamp knob. Fits any standard 5/8" dia. stand spud or 5/8" hanger spud.
- BEAM CONTROL: Pivoted globe modules permit variable beam coverage.
- FINISH: Maroon Powder Coat Enamel and chrome plate.
- CABLE: Type 5727. Detachable, 25 ft., Type SO, 3-conductor #16 AWG with 15amp 3-prong female twist-lock connector on lamp end and 3-prong grounding house-plug on other end. (Included in price of fixture.) (Other plug supplied on request.)
- SIZE: 73/4" x 11" x 41/8" including switches and globe guards.
- HEAD WEIGHT: 93/4 lbs. (w/cable)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.