Zero 88 Spice Digital Dimmer 1210 Harting
Spice 1210i is a tough, supply tolerant, 19" 3U rack mounting dimmer designed to offer a professional range of features whilst retaining simplicity, reliability and affordability. Units are supplied complete and ready to use with either Harting or Socapex connectors and a CEEform 32 Amp connector and cable fitted.
Spice dimmers are found hard at work in the demanding environment of production and touring dimming as well as theatre, television and conference applications. When used in permanent installations the ChilliNet connectivity is an added bonus allowing the dimmers to be integrated as part of the architectural control system.
- 12 Channels, 10 Amps per channel
- 100% Duty Cycle
- DMX Address: Addressable per channel
- Multiple Dimmer Curves, selectable by channel
- 12 on-board memories and 3 sequences,accessible via ChilliNet
- Topset & Preheat selectable per channel
- Operates on single phase, three-phase star
- Highly resilient supply protection
- DMX and ChilliNet Control
- Socapex and Harting output options
- Single pole plus Neutral thermal magnetic Circuit breaker per channel
- Low-noise temperature controlled fans
- CEEform supply connector with 1.2m cable fitted as standard on multipole versions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.