LumenRadio CRMX Nova RX RDM - RDM Receiver
CRMX Nova RX RDM is a receiver for one DMX/RDM universe being transmitted by any CRMX transmitter. It supports one full DMX/RDM universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. Together with a RDM compliant CRMX Nova transmitter, the CRMX Nova RX RDM also supports RDM (ANSI E1.20). Use it together with our prized CRMX SuperNova RDM controller and management software to monitor signal strength and make settings from a remote location. Connect it to any RDM enabled fixture to get wireless feedback from the fixture.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Nova RX RDM brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. In addition to this, you will get the possibility to configure and monitor your fixtures over RDM, without having to drag a cable. To fit into old wireless systems with legacy equipment, the CRMX Nova RX RDM is compatible with W-DMXTM transmitters working on the 2.4 GHz band. Using it in this way will not allow you to make use of the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology or RDM.
CRMX Nova RX RDM is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Nova RX RDM utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 2.5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3" x 1,7" x 6.3")
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated female
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.