Tourmate 800A Panel Drain - Earth - Green
Tourmate® Powersafe single pole connectors have been designed to connect single & three phase high current power circuits and are at the forefront of both safety and technical capability.
They are available in cable and panel formats for both 500A and 800A* for single core cables from 25 - 300mm². All five key positions are available for the four approved harmonised colour groups (as denoted by the colour of the neutral and phases).
Tourmate® Powersafe cable connectors have two contact types; set screw (for cables up to 150mm² ) or crimp (for cables up to 300mm²)
Adjustable cable glands are available in four sizes to ensure waterproofing and strain relief of all cable sizes up to 300mm²
Standard safety features include a secondary locking system which requires a key to unlock the connection. This is in addition to finger-proofed electrical contacts on all connectors, which reduces the risk of accidental contact when the connector is live.
Caps and accessories available, please contact us for details.
*Subject to environmental factors and cable choice etc.
- 800A maximum
- Colour coded & mechanically keyed to prevent connection errors
- Flame retardant (UL94-V0)
- Locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnection under load
- Finger-proof contacts to prevent access to electrical contacts when uncoupled (M & F)
- IP67 ingress protection
- Cables from 25mm² to 300mm² CSA, and a choice of screw & crimp terminals
- Multipoint, self-wiping contact area
- High impact bodies & high temperature resistant materials
- Integral cable strain relief
- Metric EN compliant cable glands, with increased cable clamping range
- No special tools required for assembly
- Daisy chain hook-up system
- Panel mount connector & mounting plates
- Rubber hand grip for ease of coupling and added impact protection
- Rubber protective caps to protect connectors from moisture, dirt and abrasion when uncoupled (optional)
|No of Contacts||1|
|Maximum Continuous Current Rating*||Up to 800A|
|Short Circuit Rating||Up to 35.5kA|
|Cables Cross Sectional Area C.S.A.||25mm² to 300mm²|
|Mating Method||Bayonet Lock|
|Operating Voltage||1000V AC|
|Max Rated Voltage to Earth||2kV AC / 3kV DC|
|Minimum Flashover||9.5kV DC or AC Peak|
|Insulation Resistance||>5M ohms @ 500V DC|
|Protection against Electrical Shock||IP2X|
|Shell Material||High Temperature Thermoplastic|
*Subject to environmental factors and cable choice etc. **In accordance with EN60529.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.